Climategate – 100 Reasons Why Climate Change Is Natural
Posted by Tory Aardvark
The Daily Express caught Aardvark off guard this morning, with a story about Climate Change that does not support the flawed science that is being so heavily pushed in Denmark right now.
The mainstream media in the UK has largely blacked out Climategate, with the exception of James Delingpole at the Telegraph, who has been relentless in exposing the AGW lie. All other Climategate coverage has been righteous indignation at the non-believers, which has been a double edged sword for the warmists as they report the story from their angle; it also exposes the story to other interpretations.
A hat tip to the Express for this article:
The report, by the respected European Foundation, also argues that a higher level of carbon dioxide (CO2) – the main greenhouse gas – is not a problem because it helps to boost crop yields.
And it claims that the warming we are now experiencing is “mostly natural”, pointing to historic shifts in the climate such as when Vikings farmed on Greenland in medieval times.
Political analyst Jim McConalogue, who wrote the report, said: “This demonstrates how tenuous, improper and indeed false the scientific and political claims are for man-made global warming, from claims that climate change can be controlled by human activity to the proposition that CO2 emissions represent a severe threat to our way of life, when in fact there is little evidence to support any of these claims.”
In a linked article the Express continues with:
HERE are the 100 reasons, released in a dossier issued by the European Foundation, why climate change is natural and not man-made:
1) There is “no real scientific proof” that the current warming is caused by the rise of greenhouse gases from man’s activity.
2) Man-made carbon dioxide emissions throughout human history constitute less than 0.00022 percent of the total naturally emitted from the mantle of the earth during geological history.
3) Warmer periods of the Earth’s history came around 800 years before rises in CO2 levels.
4) After World War II, there was a huge surge in recorded CO2 emissions but global temperatures fell for four decades after 1940.
5) Throughout the Earth’s history, temperatures have often been warmer than now and CO2 levels have often been higher – more than ten times as high.
6) Significant changes in climate have continually occurred throughout geologic time.
7) The 0.7C increase in the average global temperature over the last hundred years is entirely consistent with well-established, long-term, natural climate trends.
8)The IPCC theory is driven by just 60 scientists and favourable reviewers not the 4,000 usually cited.
9) Leaked e-mails from British climate scientists – in a scandal known as “Climate-gate” – suggest that that has been manipulated to exaggerate global warming
10) A large body of scientific research suggests that the sun is responsible for the greater share of climate change during the past hundred years.
The question that still remains unanswered is why given all the question marks over the validity of science and the findings do certain politicians like Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and Ed Milliband in the UK say the flawed science does not matter press on regardless.
For all Climategate posts click here
About Tory AardvarkClimate Realist, Conservative and proud NRA member. I don't buy into the Man Made Global Warming Scam, science is never settled. http://toryaardvark.com @ToryAardvark on Twitter ToryAardvark on Facebook
Posted on December 15, 2009, in Anthropogenic Global Warming, Climategate, Copenhagen COP15, Fear, Green Lies, Green Taxation, Social Engineering and tagged Anthropogenic Global Warming, Climate Change Lie, Climategate, CRU, IPCC, Michael Mann, Phil Jones. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.