Blog Archives

Environmentalist Thinking Is All About Limits & Hating People

Primitive Tribes have never progressed beyond a certain point because anyone who gets ahead is subject to shaming, threats and coercion, we in the developed world know this ethos as socialism

The Green and environmental movement has this obsession with limits to everything, we are consuming too much they wail, people in the developed nations need 4 planet Earths to meet their current consumption levels.

This desire to limit everything is the same primitive thought response that has stopped many of the so called primitive tribes from ever evolving beyond,  the hard hand to mouth existence they have known for thousands of years.

This hard drudge of a life is the dream of ecomentalists like David Suzuki, long time human hater Paul Ehrlich who wants to kill off 80% of humans while making sure the remaining 19.99% live in abject poverty. The other 0.01%  can continue with 21st Century life as normal, because someone has to be in charge and self appointed Green environmentalists always know best.

The pessimism of Environmentalism devalues and distorts the natural human desire to progress as greed and destruction, something that must be prevented, and failing that punished. Read the rest of this entry

Advertisements