This latest piece of news for Big Green is going to cause “unprecedented” levels of Green outrage and wailing, already at record levels over Australia dumping its Green carbon tax.
Now it transpire the UK has dared to cut its budget for promoting climate religion overseas by 39%, and to make matters worse, all this took place while a believer in the cult of man made climate change was Foreign Secretary.
The Greens, rent seekers and crony capitalists, sometimes called the Green Blob are shocked that these drastic cuts will shatter the UK’s image as a global leader in the fight against the non existent problem of Anthropogenic Global Warming.
One of the memes continually pushed by the warming alarmist industry is the old Liberal/Socialist myth of leading by example, we will lead the way and the rest of the population will follow inspired by the moral superiority and nobleness of our cause.
The only problem with the leading way theory is no one follows, after years of leading the way in January 2014 it dawned on European Energy Commissioner Günther Oettinger that: Read the rest of this entry
We can expect to see a lot more smearing of anti-European politicians from the EU Socialist superstate as it grows in size and power, more attempts to influence the outcome of the democratic process so the puppet governments of the satellite states of the EU follow the line of the European Union Commision who will replace Gordon Brown as Dear Leader.
When someone dares to speak out against the policies of a Socialist regime they are called names normally ending in “ism” or “ist”. RACIST was the cry used against anyone who dared question immigration in what we now know as Labour’s decision to force multiculturalism on the people of this country.
The Climate Change Lie is now established effectively as a Religion, woe betide any who dare question the Lie now.
Pravda the official newspaper of Russia and the former USSR has this to say on the EU:
Political power in the EU is firmly in the hands of the European Commission, which is set to obtain even more power under the Lisbon Treaty. This infamous treaty does not hold the peoples of Europe in high regard. As a matter of fact, it is only halfway through the treaty (originally presented as a “Constitution”) that one finds the first references to the people.
By Tory Aardvark
William Hague is probably the greatest parliamentary orator since Winston Churchill, his speeches not only get his message over, they can be very funny as well.
Yesterday at the Conservative Party conference was no different; from yesteday’s speech here is the list of Labour failures during their time in Government:
– £22,500 of debt for every child born in Britain
– 111 tax rises from a government that promised no tax rises at all
– The longest national tax code in the world
– 100,000 million pounds drained from British pension funds
– Gun crime up by 57%
– Violent crime up 70%
– The highest proportion of children living in workless households anywhere in Europe
– The number of pensioners living in poverty up by 100,000
– The lowest level of social mobility in the developed world
– The only G7 country with no growth this year
– One in six young people neither earning nor learning
– 5 million people on out-of –work benefits
– Missing the target of halving child poverty
– Ending up with child poverty rising in each of the last three years instead
– Cancer survival rates among the worst in Europe
– Hospital-acquired infections killing nearly three times as many people as are killed on the roads
– Falling from 4th to 13th in the world competitiveness league
– Falling from 8th to 24th in the world education rankings in maths
– Falling from 7th to 17th in the rankings in literacy
– The police spending more time on paperwork than on the beat
– Fatal stabbings at an all-time high
– Prisoners released without serving their sentences
– Foreign prisoners released and never deported
– 7 million people without an NHS dentist
– Small business taxes going up
– Business taxes raised from among the lowest to among the highest in Europe
– Tax rises for working people set for after the election
– The 10p tax rate abolished
– And the ludicrous promise to have ended boom and bust
– Our gold reserves sold for a quarter of their worth
– Our armed forces overstretched and under-supplied
– Profitable post offices closed against their will
– One of the highest rates of family breakdown in Europe
– The ‘Golden Rule’ on borrowing abandoned when it didn’t fit
– Police inspectors in 10,Downing Street
– Dossiers that were dodgy
– Mandelson resigning the first time
– Mandelson resigning the second time
– Mandelson coming back for a third time
– Bad news buried
– Personal details lost
– An election bottled
– A referendum denied
By Tory Aardvark
This has to be Hague’s best performance since “President Blair”
Not nearly so many empty seats as at last week’s slow motion car crash in Brighton.
Earlier on today Aardvark found a clip of Little Davy Millichump talking big about where is William Hague?
Well Little Davy he’s at the Conservative Party Conference where else would he be this week?